I want to further my education but I got plenty (u understand ba) money and i have been trying to get a better job so i can have more money to pay the bills for my education but no job is forthcoming, what do I do?
Like I said in my last post, I am getting questions a lil bigger than my size but – no weapon fashioned against me shall size me.
To the question, I understand that you currently have a job but cannot afford to pay extras fees…
My Advice – you need to find a vocation apart from you 8-5 job. Is there anything you kno how to do well like a side job. I know your colleagues would be very much interested in patronizing you.
Also, have you made findings on whether you can get a scholarship from any organization?
Finally, you need to understand that you need to live a life of purpose and affect lives rather than acquire properties (inclusive of certificates). The question is if you die today, what will you be remembered for? (nobody remembers power point presentations).
Let me also say that you need to be thankFULL because there are at least a million people that will die to be in your current position.
Words of Wisdom:
– beware – a busy life is mostly barren
– life is what happens when we are busy making other plans
– life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about dancing in the rain
– when you pray for rain, remember you have to deal with the mud (every progress has its negatives)
– if your car is stolen and you’re happy or your car is stolen and you’re sad, the bottom line is “you still have a stolen car”