Two PHCN Staff Electrocuted To Death While Working On An Electric Pole In Lagos

The first man on the electric pole was trying to fix the power problem in one part of Lagos when he got electrocuted and died on the spot,`then his friend in a bid to save him, didn’t know if he was fully dead or still alive climbed up the pole to try to rescue him, but he was unfortunately electrocuted as well…… they both died on the pole.
May their souls find peace.

Say something about this post...

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.