Popular Nigerian Singer and rapper, Naira Marley has taken to social media to reveal what makes him happy. According to him, masturbation makes…Read More Naira Marley Reveals What Makes Him Happy; You Will Be Surprised!
It’s a topic that is fraught with confusion.
Somewhere down the line, men and women alike received mixed messages about touching their genitals.
We may have been caught giving ourselves pleasure, or caught playing doctor with a friend.
Many women have been “scared off” or shamed for masturbating, and still feel a wee guilty when they do.
And for men, one of the primary causes of premature ejaculation is fast, furtive masturbation … they’ve trained themselves to “come too fast.”
I’d like to clear up some of the confusion about masturbation for you with a few important facts.
Because self-love is good love!
1. First and foremost, I want you to know that masturbation is completely natural.<Read More 6 Life-Changing Facts About Masturbation That’ll Make You Crave Alone Time NOW
Just like periods, female masturbation is one of those topics that are met with beet-red blushing, awkward silence or a fit of giggles. But the reality is that loving yourself really isn’t all that taboo. More women are getting touchy-feely, lovey-dovey with themselves than you probably realize.
So in honor of the female anatomy and all the amazing things about the female orgasm, we’re teaching you about the ladylike art of masturbation.
1. More women masturbate than you think.
Okay, so maybe it’s not all day, every day, but this statistic is definitely not the perfect picture of modesty we tend to envision for ladyfolk: 92 percent of women masturbate regularly, the other 8 percent are probably lying.
2. Women are masturbating more often.
Moreover, 60 perRead More 9 CRAZY Things You NEED To Know About Masturbation
Masturbation: That uncomfortable topic that’s often avoided due to awkwardness, but everyone knows it, loves it and embraces it in all its feel-good glory. It’s time to set the standard yet again with these surprising benefits of self-pleasure.
1. Masturbation Benefits: Stress
It’ll alleviate your stress.
Feeling tightly wound? Grab your favorite vibrator and go to town. Masturbation lowers your blood pressure and releases endorphins needed to help you cool down.
2. Masturbation Benefits: Sleep
https://giphy.com/gifs/yawn-reactiongifs-martin-fRead More 5 Health Benefits of Masturbation That Beat Taking Medicine ANY Day
32 year old model, actress and TV Personality Amber Rose has revealed that the secret to her ever glowing skin…Read More Amber Rose says the secret to her radiant glowing skin is masturbation
Lady on IG called Moji took to her page this morning to narrate how God saved her from 20years of…Read More Lady narrates how God delivered her from 20years of addiction to masturbation
43-year-old hip hop artist South African Selwyn Ngwenya, has spoken out against porn and masturbation, calling it “dangerous demons”. Selwyn…Read More Wow!: See the result of Masturbation and Porn watching
Hello y’all again… We are on our way to buy our own mansion o… but listen first, there is a…Read More Confession: My sexual drive is too much to handle