WANT to shine and look refreshed? Then pamper your skin to make it glow, especially this season, when there are so much to eat and drink and enough going out. All these can take a toll on your skin and make it break out. This is the season to pay attention to your skin and achieve that look you crave for.
Useful tips for your skin
- • Drink plenty of water to detoxify your body. Water hydrates cells, reduces fluid retention and flushes out toxins, such as alcohol.
- • Take vitamin supplements like vitamin D.
- • Indulge in leafy vegetables and fruits to make you look fresh and healthy, as well as help balance the effects of eating some of the holiday foods and drinks that are not so good for you.
- • Avoid taking too much salt as it draws moisture f
Read More How to make you Skin Glow this Season
The dramatic question is are there still girls who don’t wear jeans? They are very few. This is because skirt seems like it has been sacked from the streets. Perhaps, it may be due to the fact that wearing jeans is very comfortable.
Despite this, there are girls who hate jeans. For these girls, there are quite a lot of comfort and discomfort that comes with wearing a skirt.See the 6 things only girls who hate wearing jeans can understand.
1. You’re overprotective of our legs
When you see a girl who wears a skirt, she is either cross-legged or her hands are on her skirt. That’s the job given
Read More Only Girls Who Hate Wearing Jeans Can Relate To This 6 Things
Clubbing in the night changes people. It is the time they go wild because they want to indulge. They do not really care about what they do as far they are enjoying themselves. This is one major reason why you should be conscious of the way you dress to the club.
But this not the case. We are less concerned about what we wear to night parties. And of course, in the club, you meet all sorts of people from the gentleman, to the tipsy, sexually aroused and the foul-mouthed amongst others.
Each one of them may be nice people during the day but in the night they are hawks searching for preys. You do not want to fall prey. This said it is no gainsaying to add that you may still be harassed if you appear to dress well. These fashion tips will only reduce your chances of getting harassed.