See What Happened To Nearly 100 Indians Pupils Eating School Food

&MaxW=640&imageVersion=default&AR-307209583
Nearly 100 Indian schoolchildren were hospitalised with suspected food poisoning Thursday after eating a free midday meal at a government-run school near Mumbai, police said, adding that some were in a critical condition.

“Ninety-seven have been admitted to hospital, a few of them are critical. They started vomiting after eating their midday meal,” Shrikrishna Kokate, deputy police chief of Palghar district in the western state of Maharashtra told AFP.

Say something about this post...

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.