So here I am not in a relationship but giving great relationship advice… *all the single ladies take not*…
A great relationship doesn’t need expensive show of affection every time. What matters most times are the little sweet romantic gestures that will make your partner/lover go wild…
Sometimes, this is all you need to make your partners day even if it’s done in the smallest way.
Use the romantic gestures I am going to list below with your lover and be sure to own them forever.
1. Clasp hands when you’re crossing a street or walking through a crowd:
Wrap your arms around your lover when you are standing close to each other and never keep more than a feet distance between each other unless you’ve got no choice.
2. Record a love message on your partner’s phone:
Set an alarm for a time when you would not be around them with a message saying “check recording app or voice recorder”
3. Help your partner prepare dinner and cleanup:
Think of something innovative to do while you are at it like cooking while wearing just aprons or having a little food fight etc.
4. Write little love notes and slip it into your lover’s pocket:
These notes doesn’t have to be elaborate. Even a little lipstick mark on a piece of paper or tissue will do the trick.
5. Fill the tub with hot water when your partner returns from a loong day at work:
Get into the tub together, give your partner a back rub and a massage. You could get a bit naughty too if the mood is right.
6. Dedicate a song and sing it at a karaoke bar:
A few glasses of booze could help if you’re shy or you can just do it over the phone.
7. Look into your partner’s eyes and say the magic words – I LOVE YOU – at random times
8. Spend time with your partner:
Even if it doesn’t interest you much, still spend time doing it and enjoy it or at least pretend well.
9. Sit on his laps and behave like a mischievous minx when you are both relaxing at home:
Don’t let your woman always walk around the house. Carry her around sometimes e.g. room to the restroom or o the kitchen.
10. Surprise your partner by taking her/him out to a nice picnic spot or backyard sef.
Spread a blanket or wrapper (whichever works for you) on the floor and have an impromptu getaway even if he/she is already in pyjamas