Hi y’all, I will also be sharing any message that hits me here o so congrats again, you are a part of something great already. On our way to buy our own Banana Island Mansion o cc @Linda…
I heard this message from one of my distant mentors and here it is, I hope you gain something from it.
10 lessons from the Hen…
- Good Planning: She first lays enough eggs before sitting on them
- Discipline: When she starts sitting on them, she minimizes her movement
- Sacrificial & Self Denial: She physically loses weight while sitting on the eggs due to decreased feeding
- Indiscriminate & Generous: She can sit on eggs from another Hen.
- Faith & Hope: She sits on her eggs for 21 days and even if they don’t hatch, she will still lay eggs again.
- Sensitive & Discerning: She detects unfertilized eggs and roll them out.
- Wise, Conscious & Realistic: She abandons the rotten eggs and start caring for the hatched chicks even if it is only one.
- Protective Love: No one can dare touch her chicks
- Unity of Purpose: She gathers all her chicks together
- Mentor-ship: She can’t abandon her chicks before they mature
That is just a mere chicken/hen oh… See how it takes time and follows due process irrespective of how the result is.
This is a frank call to all of us out there, what is that thing that we have been doing and we feel it ain’t taking us anywhere? Just check yourself again because as long as you are doing something, you are better off than those that aren’t doing anything.
It is better to be in the same class for 5 years and be learning than be promoted every year without learning anything.
Better to have failed a thousand times than to not have tried at all o.
He who has ears, let him hear.