In my last post, I talked about TeeBillz and his flops concerning this issue in their marriage. This post will contain Tiwa’s bashing and usual, there will be no grammatical sense or syntax sense because I am a blogger not a writer.
Let’s go there:
- She practically invited the press for that interview she granted – 1. the interview was conducted in her sitting room, 2. she was dressed to be pitied with minimal makeup
- Those tears were in all ways crocodile baby tears – ***pls go and see the video and tell me i’m lying**
- She didnt address any of the accusations. She only exposed her husband through the whole interview
- She kept exposing what I believe might have been a forgotten issue between the both of them (because if Teebillz had known that those things were still on the table, he wouldn’t have dared spoken up)
- Remember she never gave a timeline (she kept saying “there was a time”) It coulda been before their marriage or even at the beginning
- She shouldn’t have sacked him (he was living off your pay for crying out loud) *i’m ashamed to type this one though**
- Tiwa needs to understand that every marriage has its own issues and people normally seem ok till you really get to know them so she should have kept them under wraps
- She never denied sleeping with Don Jazzy, Dr Sid and Tuface before their marriage (she only said I have never cheated on my HUSBAND). I believe TeeBillz categorically said before we got married
- She admitted to not cooking for him but employing a cook but i’m quite sure her cooking must have been part of the reason’s teebillz asked her to marry him
- Tiwa needs to understand that she married a vegetable but now expects him to be a bone.
In my next post on this issue if I am convinced to write another, I will talk about what the both of them have done or haven’t done. Keep praying I am convinced to write.
#myOpinion has come to stay so just watch out for any post tagged #myOpinion
**we all need EPP**