How to tackle peer pressure as regards SEX… #teekayanswers
How do you tackle peer pressure as regards sex?
NB: Every time I am about to answer a question, I would give little advice and words or sayings on the said topic before I answer.
Therefore, find my Words of Wisdom below:
- Don’t think you are on a right road because everybody is on the road
- You don’t get harmony when everybody sings the same note
- Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don’t matter and those that matter don’t mind
- You have enemies? Good. That means you have stood up for something, sometime in your life
- Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect
- When you follow the crowd, you can never be followed by a crowd
- WRONG is WRONG even if everyone is doing it. RIGHT is RIGHT even if no one is doing it
- Everyone is doing it (they always say that)
- Everyone is thinking it
- You never want to do it most times (e.g. getting drunk and misbehaving)
- All the cool kids are doing it
- Just taste it, you’ll like it. You can stop if you don’t. (NA LIE Oh)
- Say NO and let them know you mean it
- Never give excuses for your decisions (not even religion)
- Think for yourself (it is not wrong to say NO)
- Have a plan and stick to it.